The major objectives of the project are;
1. To drill a borehole, install a submersible solar pump and a 10,000-liter water tank that will provide safe water for drinking and general use to the people of Kyoga village, Nakasajja trading center, and the surrounding communities.
2. To improve Sanitation and hygiene at Candle Light High school by constructing flashing toilets for both boys and girls, bathrooms, and hand washing facilities.
3. Rotary Hygiene and Sanitation Social enterprise to provide training to the students in menstrual hygiene management and the provision of sanitary pads for the girls in the high school
4. To train Kyoga and Nakasajja communities in Sanitation and hygiene.
5. To form and train community Water user's committee in Kyoga and Nakasajja village for sustainability and maintenance of the project outcomes.
6. To construct a drinking Water purification structure, install a water purification system to provide safe drinking water to the community schools, and pack drinking water for the community.