- The project will serve two schools with a computer room and a toy library for children from 0 to 11 years old.
- After the pandemic and with the return of children to schools, there is a need for flexibility in teaching, that is, diversified alternatives are needed to achieve the main objective of school education, which is knowledge.
- Technology is fundamental for this, as well as recreational activities that stimulate logical reasoning, motor coordination and creativity of children, with the objective of enabling the mental, psychological, social and physical evolution of children and, consequently, learning .
- The schools to be benefited are:
- Municipal School of Campo Helena Connor Braz - Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Municipal Center for Early Childhood Education Professor Devanilde Panício
- Through meetings with various segments of the community, the need to serve the students of the Schools was raised.
- Rotarians will have an active participation in all stages of the project, monitoring the implementation and carrying out the necessary supervision.
- The Schools already have the necessary spaces for the installation of materials and equipment.