CREATION OF FIVE COMPUTER LABORATORIES FOR MUNICIPAL SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION;
- Contribute to the instrumentalization and use of computer resources by students: their various equipment, their basic and educational software, professionalization tools, possibilities of communication through networks;
- Encourage the dynamics of interdisciplinarity, showing students the links between different area of knowledge, through information technology;
-Implement and democratize access to computerization in the school environment, giving access, above all, to those who do not have it in their homes;
- Offer training to students' teachers, staff and family members.
In this way, the São José Institute (NRLE: 02.099.170/0001-09) will be the beneficiary and will distribute the equipment among the following institutions:
MUNICIPAL SCHOOL SÃO JOSÉ
MUNICIPAL SCHOOL PAULO FREIRE
PRINCESS ISABEL MUNICIPAL SCHOOL
EMÍLIO DE MENEZES MUNICIPAL SCHOOL
DARCI RIBEIRO MUNICIPAL SCHOOL
Adding a total of 1242 direct beneficiaries.
A survey carried out in five schools of Peabiru-Paraná, showed that 50% of the teaching staff is knowledgeable and could apply digital methods of teaching computer science in their homes for their developments in this area and for educational purposes. And extending the research to the school community, where it gathered information about the knowledge and development of this local community, it was found that 50% of those interviewed do not have knowledge and skills in basic computer packages according to data provided by the Social Action Secretariat and commissioned research by the Rotary Club of Peabiru.
The members of the pedagogical team after being contacted and informed of the possibility of developing a Rotary project that allocates resources for actions that they can promote, offering quality education, held internal meetings to assess priority needs.
The members of the pedagogical team participated in all stages of the project planning. Initially assessing the financial support needs of the education network, then filling out the Annex 2 of the Global Grant application, in addition to making the necessary corrections for the project and also presenting the requested documents.
In short, this revitalization and digital inclusion project aims to overcome the still present phenomenon of digital exclusion.
- Through routine activities in the computer room;
-Training for the community with specific courses for the world of work;
- Opening of this space for research in hours against shift;
- Educating students and the community about the well-directed powers of access to the digital sphere, in their shared knowledge and culture matrixes, it becomes possible to democratize and enhance access to all social strata, in a privileged way, to students and their family members, as subjects of action in an ever more technological society.
- RESEARCH AND MEETING PLANNING, 60 DAYS;
- EQUIPMENT AND MATERIAL ACQUISITION, 30 DAYS;
- INSTALLATION AND ASSEMBLY OF EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS, 60 DAYS;
- PROJECT DELIVERY DISCLOSURE, 15 DAYS;
- PROJECT DELIVERY 1 DAY.
HEREFORE, THE COLLECTED FUNDS WILL BE USED FOR PURCHASE OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT.