Purpose of project
Korhate Village Grampanchyat owned 10 acres of land near to village on main approach road. Village administration and active group of youths in village decided to developed the site with multiple health ,sports,environment, economic growth related activities which help the villages and tribal community. They planned to different health facilities with clean air and natural environment. Proposed center trained & educate with Yoga and Ayurveda with natural way of living. This facility also helps the urban community to experience and natural treatment in ecofriendly environment with organic way of life.
Scope of work
1. Construction of health care Center appro.3000 SQF
2. Barbed wire fence with Live green hedge plantation
3. Development of Ayurveda and medicinal plants garden
4. Plantation of more than 5000 indigenous and environment protect tree species.
5. Gymkhana hall with health club and indoor game facilities
6. Library and information center, carrier guidance center for youths.
7. Multipurpose Hall for social activities like skilled training to farmers, SHG,Farmers market etc.
8. Play Grounds for different outdoor games, Jogging track, Green Gym etc.
Duration of Project
Around 8-10 months for construction and repair work and regular monitoring development by Rotary and village administration.
Our focus for this project
1. Provide health Related facilities like Yoga, Ayurveda and Natural treatment to villagers and need underprivileged community.
2. Provide immediate medical treatment and advise in pandemic situation to villagers and tribal community.
3. Provide, sports training facilities to youths in village to search natural talent.
4. Social economic growth of villagers through Rotary projects like Interact,Rotract,WINS, Literacy ,Village adoption, RCC,RYLA etc.
5. Make the project self-sustainable with involvement of village gram panchayat and villagers participation.
6. Environment protection through plantation indigenous tree species, medicinal plants. To create green environment and habitat for different birds, natural species.
Around 25 lack for structural work and 5 lack corpus fund for regular academic as well as sports activities
Source of Fund
20 % from beneficiaries (6 L)
10% from Chapter (3 L) participation
70% from CSR or other source(21L)
1. Rotary club of Nasik
2. Rotary Charitable trust
3. Village administration
4. Village Youth group
1.Formation of core committee of senior Rotarians
2. Subject wise Sub committees involving maximum Rotarians
3. Involvement of Retractor's and Interactors for volunteering as well as to carry out various health as well as sports activities of project.
Village administration and active group of villages mostly includes youths are participated and started development activities and will continue involvement in coordination team of Rotary.
Dynamic leadership and financial as well administrative support from Rotary will help to extend the facilities and sustainable development of the village and community.
Proper activity wise development and monitoring plan will be ensured with proper documentation for different plans and activities will be done in well define format and periodical monitoring system will be developed to achieve targeted results