PediPlace provides healthcare services to over 6500 children (and their families) every year in our area regardless of the patient's ability to pay. 47% of their revenue comes from Medicaid - the other 53% is derived through donations and grants.
Funds will be used to purchase the following medically necessary clinic equipment:
Vaccine Fridge and Freezer; AED (automated external defibrillator); Baby & Regular Scale;
Otoscope/Ophalmascope (2x); Exam Table & Stool.
Equipment to be purchased after grant is approved and funds received from District.