Following the rapid growth of unemployment leading to youthful decadents cum diversion into criminality in Nigeria, coupled with the fact that most skilled youths cannot get access to bank loans or government support in order to finance and grow their latent enterprises, hence this Project can not be over emphasized as it is set out to continually identify and empower young entrepreneurs and in addition make them-
- Self-sufficient/sustenance and dependent
- Create employment and reduce unemployment
- Engage skilled persons meaningfully rather than turning to crime
- Create new and evolving industrial learning and make participants economically relevant to themselves and the society at large.
Project Goals & Objectives:
- An Annual Signature Project of RC PH Phoenix
- Identify and support a business model that can stand the test of time in her market space: create a platform seeking to sort, screen, identify and select upcoming /desirable entrepreneurs that can evolve into A multi-million dollar brand in the nearest future through a competitive process
- Monitoring the progress and provide mentoring support to grow the Winner`s business model over three (3) years period through quantitative and sustainable evaluation and guide.
TimeLine: Annual Signature Project- A three years plan (Project span 8 weeks yearly for 3 years and continuous with available funding)
Members Engagement: The Rotary club of Port Harcourt Phoenix had established a Project Management Team (PMT) which
Would kick start the drive and oversee the project, as soon as funds are available, coupled with other club members who will also provide their support and expertise where need be.