Reduce the school dropout of El Tajibo Educational Unit (40 km from the main city, in Cotoca Municipality), creating a change of conscience in the families, starting with the parents or guardians to see it reflected in the attendance to classes and the year registrations of the students.
1. Receive advice from psychologists, educators, Rotary Leaders and other professionals to conform all together a workshop plan aligned with the needs of the community and the Educational Unit.
2. Create workshops and talks to help raise awareness and guiding parents, students and teachers.
3. Create links between institutions, professionals, parents and representatives of the Educational Unit, in order for them to receive advice and support in the future.
4. Deliver school supplies to students from First grade of Primary school to Sixth grade of Highschool during school management year 2021.
5. Make a formal agreement between Rotary Club Grigota and the Cotoca Municipal Autonomous Government, in addition to a presence agreement with the Parent s' board of directors.
Beneficiaries will be:
265 Children aged 7 to 12 years old who attend the educational unit
535 Parents or guardians of children who attend the school unit.
22 Teachers of the educational unit in which the program is running