The project partners are seeking individual donations to bridge a funding gap. Please consider supporting this project with a credit card donation. To do this, click the "Donate Now" button below!
All subsidies should cover the purchase and installation of awnings and multimedia equipment, computer lab, security cameras, purchase of home appliances and multi-activity playground (plastic rotomoldado) and improvements in the kitchen for the Lar School Hilarinho Sanzovo in the city of Jaú, aiming to serve up to 320 needy children / adolescents, with the following objectives:
- Promote integration between the physical, emotional, affective, cognitive and social aspects of the child, considering individual differences, complementing the action of the family and society;
- Provide opportunities for children to develop imagination, curiosity and the ability of expression, incorporating learning and developing their autonomy.
- Foster care practices and education in the perspective of integration of physical, emotional, affective, cognitive / linguistic and social child, understanding that it is a complete being, indivisible total.
- Complement to the action of the family and the interaction between the two bodies.
- Gain autonomy progressively compared himself to others and to objects.
We are looking for a Club partner. Click here to pledge support for this project. Recording a pledge will make you the Primary International Partner for this project.
This project needs to receive some pledges to go to the next level. Please check the "Financing" tab to see the list of current pledges. Once the amount pledged is equal to the project budget, the status of the project will be automatically changed to "Fully Pledged". Click here to pledge support for this project.
Note: as of July 1, 2015 there is a 5% additional support fee for cash contributions. This fee does not appear in the financials above because it does not apply if the funds are sent directly to the project account (without going through TRF, and therefore without Paul Harris credit). Clubs sending their cash contribution to TRF must be aware they will have to send an additional 5%.