The project aims to provide opportunities for young people (above 18 years), adults and elderly people who are vulnerable and have social and personal risks, whose rights and guarantees are violated or not being fulfilled.
It aims to teach and train professionals in the area of baking and confectionery.
The "Good Samaritan" participants will be trained and will obtain professional certification after taking courses taught by the National Service of Industrial Learning - SENAI
The courses will meet the requirements defined in the SENAI Course Plan, especially: Professional Area: Chemistry. Qualification: Baker-Confectioner.
• Theoretical and practical teaching in the production of bakery and confectionery products.
• Empower people in the organization, increasing their perspectives for the future, and create incentives for ethical and professional values to be assimilated by them.
• Provide an extra income for the entity to apply in the actions that benefit the participants and relatives hosted in the entity.
School of Bakery and Confectionery Good Samaritan
• Articulate actions and perform services of guidance, support and social promotion of the participants and their families who are in the process of social exclusion, enabling work and income of a preventive and transformative nature.
• To raise awareness of the importance of solidarity and cooperative and voluntary work as a tool to improve people's quality of life.
• Minimize situations of risk, poverty and malnutrition with sustainable solutions and lasting impact.