This project has four facets:
1. Fund improvements to the Grapevine Police Department's Outreach Center (Computers, furniture, TVs for presentations & recreation, portable canopy for outdoor activities, etc.), $5,000.
2. Contribution to the D-5790 Peace Project, $2,432.
3. Contribution to Tarrant County College District's "Eliminating Barriers" Fund, $5,000.
4. Scholarships for Entrepreneurial students at TCCD, $5,000.
Addendum to Project Description (added after the project was signed)
This project now has five facets, the 5th of which is:
5. Sponsor two young entrepreneurial children in the International Festivals & Events Association Africa, Skills Village 2030, to be engaged in the Birthday Xperience for one year and participate in Sustainable Development Goal activities and programs once a week, $1,000.
Funding for Item 1 is reduced to $3,057. Item 2 is deleted as written, changed to provide funding for three defibrillators for the Grapevine Fire Dept. ($4,500). Funding for Item 3 changed to $4,375. Funding for Item 4 changed to $4,500.